The easiest and most preferred method for uploading files to your website is to use an FTP Client.
The first thing you need to do is find an FTP client. A popular (and free) FTP client is called FileZilla.
1. Download FileZilla: http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
2. Install FileZilla.
3. Run FileZilla.
4. In the "Host" field, enter your domain name.
5. In the "Username" field, enter your cpanel username.
6. In the "Password" field, enter your cpanel password.
7. Leave port set at "21" or if you leave it blank this will be default.
8. Click "Quick Connect"
The LEFT side shows the files on YOUR PC. The RIGHT side shows the file on your server. Double-click the "public_html/" or the "www/" folder on the RIGHT side. This is the "root" of your website. All you need to do is fine the files you want to upload on the LEFT side of the screen and drag them to the RIGHT. This will then upload the files to your website.
- 0 istifadəçi bunu faydalı hesab edir
We have received some complaints in these days from our customers about FTP timing out while...
Our ftp is configured to 50 users at a time to log in. If you are receiving this error that means...
SSH / Telnet access is not offered on the shared server because of security reasons.
FTP details will be sent with the welcome mail. You can refer the welcome mail for getting the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution